Exceeding customers expectations due to a robust quality management system and certification
Operating in safety critical industries brings with it the responsibility to meet quality standards at all times. A robust quality management system, as well as maintaining certifications and industry affiliations, guide our work and provide reassurance that we will consistently deliver above and beyond the standards you require.
Ultra Energy services international clients and markets with a fully-specified, nuclear-qualified quality assurance system that enables customized control that meets each project's quality and licensing needs.
Our system and processes have been audited and accredited against:
- ISO14001 environmental management system
- ISO45001 occupational health and safety
- ISO9001 quality management systems standards
- ASME NQA-1 Nuclear Quality Assurance standard
- 10 CFR 50 Appendix B Quality Assurance Criteria for Nuclear Power Plants and Fuel Reprocessing Plants
- RCC-E Quality Assurance Program Requirements for Nuclear Facilities
- RCC-M Design and construction rules for electrical and I & C systems and equipment
- CSA N286 Quality Assurance Program Requirements for Nuclear Power Plants
- CSA N299 Quality Assurance Program Requirements for the Supply of Items and Services for Nuclear Power Plants
- Cyber Essentials Plus